The Real Reason People Don’t Think For Themselves
"EFFICIENT AND CORRECT THINKING ARE NOT AUTOMATIC. THIS MUST BE ACHIEVED. THIS REPRESENTS A VOLITIONAL ACHIEVEMENT WHICH IS WHY IT CORRELATES TO YOUR SELF WORTH, AND WHY THE AVOIDANCE OF THIS ACHIEVEMENT LEADS TO SELF HATRED." - Nathaniel Branden
FREE with a Rokfin account. Or listen on Podbean
The present sociopolitical chaos (2021) is merely the latest move in the great game played out by the Elite Nobility who expertly employ the "Ordo ab Chao" (Order from Chaos) strategy to further their personal agendas dating back to an old world order you're not supposed to know anything about.
(Click here for my 5-min breakdown on Rumble - audio only)
1. Spiritual blindness. Logic is not enough. You need spiritual awareness. You are a spiritual being having a physical experience. Nature is Spirit and Spirit is Nature. Upcoming v-log about this coming soon.
3. Social pressure - Fear of being ostracized from the tribe.
4. Naïveté regarding the nature & prevalence of criminality, corruption & evil in the world.
5. Many people believe they are smart due to an ability to memorize information given to them by people they consider authorities. “Smart” doesn’t automatically equate to intelligence or good life choices that actually correspond to the facts of reality.
6. Paralyzing fear = lack of courage = need for constant external direction. “Smart” alone loses to the power of fear.
7. The media is more powerful in regards to narrative creation/control/management, even amongst the so called “smart” people, than many can possibly believe with their logical mind.
8. NARCISSISTIC ARROGANCE. Smart people know they are smart. They falsely believe that’s all there is to it. It can turn into an unrealistic assessment of themselves. The true source of this is repressed trauma which, when left unexamined, inflates the EGO.
“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.”
- William Pitt
Lets go for a drive...
"They must find it difficult, those who take authority on the Truth, rather than the Truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
Excerpt from: The Truth About COVID solutions & Sane Science https://rokfin.com/stream/4541
Chris Sky just had police show up at his house to retroactively & illegally arrest him for going into a grocery store without a mask & buying maple syrup even though he has a medical exemption & the health guidelines clearly state that medical exemptions are to be respected and not enforced. In this Vlog I share my thoughts on what we need to do moving forward to defend our basic human rights!