The Real Reason People Don’t Think For Themselves
"EFFICIENT AND CORRECT THINKING ARE NOT AUTOMATIC. THIS MUST BE ACHIEVED. THIS REPRESENTS A VOLITIONAL ACHIEVEMENT WHICH IS WHY IT CORRELATES TO YOUR SELF WORTH, AND WHY THE AVOIDANCE OF THIS ACHIEVEMENT LEADS TO SELF HATRED." - Nathaniel Branden
FREE with a Rokfin account. Or listen on Podbean
The present sociopolitical chaos (2021) is merely the latest move in the great game played out by the Elite Nobility who expertly employ the "Ordo ab Chao" (Order from Chaos) strategy to further their personal agendas dating back to an old world order you're not supposed to know anything about.
(Click here for my 5-min breakdown on Rumble - audio only)
1. Spiritual blindness. Logic is not enough. You need spiritual awareness. You are a spiritual being having a physical experience. Nature is Spirit and Spirit is Nature. Upcoming v-log about this coming soon.
3. Social pressure - Fear of being ostracized from the tribe.
4. Naïveté regarding the nature & prevalence of criminality, corruption & evil in the world.
5. Many people believe they are smart due to an ability to memorize information given to them by people they consider authorities. “Smart” doesn’t automatically equate to intelligence or good life choices that actually correspond to the facts of reality.
6. Paralyzing fear = lack of courage = need for constant external direction. “Smart” alone loses to the power of fear.
7. The media is more powerful in regards to narrative creation/control/management, even amongst the so called “smart” people, than many can possibly believe with their logical mind.
8. NARCISSISTIC ARROGANCE. Smart people know they are smart. They falsely believe that’s all there is to it. It can turn into an unrealistic assessment of themselves. The true source of this is repressed trauma which, when left unexamined, inflates the EGO.
“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.”
- William Pitt
Warrior Mindset, Mass Mind Control, Getting To The The Root Of the Problem.
In this episode I share some favorite quotes that have empowered me during these dark days, I discuss the warrior philosophy & how to reframe your thinking from being pessimistic to being solution oriented, I cover current events & read a chapter from Jim Keith's great book Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness.
WARRIOR MINDSET DEFINED IN A SENTENCE:
"When you find yourself in a room surrounded by your enemies you should tell yourself: I am not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.”
- Bruce Lee
The CULT of Envy & The Hatred of the Good for Being the Good :
"They do not want to own your fortune, they want you to lose it; they do not want to succeed, they want you to fail; they do not want to live, they want you to die; they desire nothing, they hate existence, and they keep running, each trying not to learn that the object of his hatred is himself...They are the essence of evil, they, those anti-living objects who seek, by devouring the world, to fill the selfless zero of their soul. It is not your wealth that they’re after. Theirs is a conspiracy against the mind, which means: against life and man."
- Galt’s Speech,
For the New Intellectual
“The truth was a mirror in the hands of God. It fell, and broke into pieces. Everybody took a piece of it, and they looked at it and thought they had the truth.”
“The real Art of Peace is not to sacrifice a single one of your warriors to defeat an enemy. Vanquish your foes by always keeping yourself in a safe and unassailable position; then no one will suffer any losses. The Way of a Warrior, the Art of Politics, is to stop trouble before it starts. It consists in defeating your adversaries spiritually by making them realize the folly of their actions. The Way of a Warrior is to establish harmony. There are no contests in the Art of Peace. A true warrior is invincible because he or she contests with nothing. True defeat means to defeat the mind of contention that we harbor within."
- Morihei Ueshiba
“It is astonishing that Communism has been writing about itself in the most open way, in black and white, for 125 years, and even more openly, more candidly in the beginning. The Communist Manifesto for instance, which everyone knows by name and which almost no one takes the trouble to read, contains even more terrible things than what has actually been done. It is perfectly amazing. The whole world can read, everyone is literate, yet somehow no one wants to understand. Humanity acts as if it does not understand what Communism is, as if it does not want to understand, is not capable of understanding.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Warning to the West